eM Client used very simple and easy user interface, even non-technical users can also use it very easily. eM Client has two download versions, first is Trial version which is for only one month and allows to add only 2 email accounts and second is Pro version after using Free eM Client version users have to pay some amount to use eM Client continuously, it allows to add unlimited accounts.
eM Client has option for instant messaging, Managing of Agenda, Managing of contact details, Calendar, Tasks, Multiple Profiles, Sending and Receiving Mails. eM Client provides “Import” option which allows users to import data from multiple emails clients like Windows Live Mail, Outlook Express, Microsoft Outlook and also provide option to import .eml files. But what if you want to know the store location of eM Client?
Know the store Location of eM Client:
· Open your eM Client application into your machine and click to “Tools” option and then “Settings” option
· Now you can see multiple options into the opened dialog box, Click on “Storage” option and you see the “Database Directory” copy and open the location..
In eM Client “Database Directory” location you can see the lot of .dat files and other files which are backup and data maintaining files of eM Client. But I would like to inform that there is no mailbox and any other file which contains all the eM Client mails backup. So conclusion is that eM Client has no backup mailbox file format available in its store location.
Now question is How can I get my eM Client emails backup to Outlook?
· Open eM Client desktop >> Click on “File” Option then simply click on option of “Export”
· Now you can see the multiple option to export data, if you want to export data in the format of .eml then click on “Export to .eml files”.
· Now choose profile from which you want to export data, we recommend to click on “Check all” option so that you can export all eM Client data.
· By click on Browse option you can select the location where you want to export data and Finish!
Note: to know how to export emails from eM Client in details Click and Read.
After few seconds you can get the exported data of eM Client. Now you have the eM Client emails backup which can easily imported by different emails applications which supports .eml format. But still you can’t open exported eM Client data into Outlook, because Outlook supports PST format and we have data in EML format, here you can use any software like eM Client Converter and migrate all the exported data of eM Client to Outlook PST format and further import to any MS Outlook version including Outlook 2016.