Android 6.0 MarshmallowAndroid is a Google product. Google upgrades Android version time to time. This time Google comes up with Android M i.e Android 6.0 Marshmallow. Android 6.0 "Marshmallow" is an upcoming update to the Android smartphones operating system. Its is the final version of the Android M. There are many Mobile OS in market but Android is more popular than others due to its features, and huge collection of supported Apps available on PlayStore.
What's new in Android 6.0 Marshmallow?
Now you can rotate the home screen of your smartphones in Android 6.0.
App drawer limitations has been removed and you can scroll it vertically. It comes with the alphabetical dividers easy to find apps.
No more black background is available after this upgrade.
App permission will now be requested at once when you install the app.
New features have been added to latest version of android i.e fingerprint scanner to lock your phone.
This time Android file manager comes with better features.
Some unnoticed but useful features of Android 6.0
- Split-screen keyboard
- Upgraded Music Identification Widget
- Direct Share functionality
- Native bluetooth stylus support
- Better do not disturb along with repeat caller exceptions
- Bluetooth scanning to improve location accuracy
- Native flashlight API
- Automatic app data backups
- Redesign of the Clock Widget
- New “Memory” Section in Settings(it was there before, but hidden)
- Native tap to wake support
- Ability to disable notifications
- USB Type C support
- New boot animation
- Introduction of a “voice interaction”
- Ability to undo and redo text changes with bluetooth keyboard shortcuts.