Smartphone Charging Tips
- Always use the cable which comes with the Smartphone. Never use the external cheap cable to charge your smartphone.
- Choose a better charger having 10-12 Watt rating, instead of 5 Watt. It reduce to half of your charging time.
- If you charge your phone with laptop it means you charge your smartphone with 2.5 watt charger.
- If you have USB 3 Charger it acts like 4.5 watt charger.
- Use Power Bank with higher rating to charge your phone. Power bank is also used as emergency backup.
- Smartphone with Qualcomm Snapdragon Processor has a better charger than others. Such charger charges battery of smartphones with an 80% faster than normal charger.