Block an IP Address on a Computer/PCYou can block an ip address by editing Windows host file however it may be done by many software.
But this way is very easy and effective.
You can do it by following these steps:
- Goto C: drive > > Windows > >System32 > > drivers > > etc
- Check for hosts file.
- Make a backup of this file
- Open Notepad with Administrator privilege.
- Open Host File in Notepad.
- add an ip to host file
- 127.0.0.1(local host) www.example.com
- Save and close the hosts file and restart your computer for the changes to take effect.
- The IP address associated with the blocked site will no longer be accessible.